LinkedIn Profile Assessment
Are you being passed over for opportunities, promotions, sales, speaking events and more?
Are you overwhelmed and puzzled about what to do on LinkedIn and where to start?
Would you like to establish yourself as a Thought Leader?
Professional Branding establishes Trust and Credibility. Profile Optimization ensures you are being found by the right audience. Did you know, in your lifetime you may be losing an estimated $1 million in earnings if you have a mediocre brand vs. a strong one?
“Angela’s 10 Day Challenge gave me straight forward, to the point, quick to do ideas that transformed how I use Linkedin. No fluff, no long winded explanations, just 10 minutes a day of pure gold. I have now hired her as my Linkedin/Business coach. My wife knows when I meet with Angela because I end up pacing around my wife’s chair (while she is trying to read) sharing the avalanche of ideas Angela sparked in my head. Angela has a unique ability to zone in on what I need to accomplish and provide just the right idea to take the next step. I love her energy and enthusiasm.”
Judy Dang, Coach
How Does it Work?
- Once you sign-up, you will receive a Welcome email with instructions on how to schedule your Assessment
- Your Assessment is a One-hour Zoom recorded appointment
- Think about your goals for LinkedIn, what do you want to accomplish?
- I frame your assessment with those goals in mind
- Banner to Recommendations, I assess what looks great and what best practices are in your Industry
- I make suggestions on how to Optimize your Headline and Banner space
- Anything you don’t know how to do I demonstrate, making the recording a tutorial for you to use at anytime
- Comes with Worksheets for Uses of LinkedIn, a Checklist, Optimizing your Headline, an About Section Template, Writing Activity and for Entrepreneurs, a Lead Generation Worksheet.
- When you have completed your edits and updating, we do another 15-minute call for final details and feedback.
If you have been hesitant to use LinkedIn because you aren’t confident in your profile and you really want to DIY, this is an excellent solution. Essentially, with the recording, you should be able to create a winning profile yourself.
What Will You Learn?
- The easiest place to start that also improves your findability
- All the latest tricks for Profile Optimization (SEO)
- Where, Why and How to add media
- How to ask for recommendations
- How to customize a Banner yourself
- How to make the most of the Contact Info
- Profile Photo Best Practices
If you just want to get up to speed and be on your way on LinkedIn quickly, this comprehensive service is an excellent way to get there. It should immediately increase your profile views. What you do with them, is up to you!
The average price for a ‘done for you’ profile is $1,000. This is a great alternative.
Strong Personal Branding will open up many doors for you. Profile Optimization will get your found for the right opportunities. This combines the 2 in an easy to accomplish package!