Cowgirl Creative Coaching with Angela Dunz
Welcome to my website!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Would you like to be a Badass on LinkedIn? (even though you might be an introvert) Then you are in the right place.
For the past 8 years, I have built my vibrant (and super fun) business without a website. Yes, I just launched this one and it’s my first ever. (I’m still not convinced I need it!)
I have been using Basic (Free) LinkedIn exclusively to build my business. And, I’ve been helping Coaches, Consultants, Financial Services Professionals, Attorneys and other Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs do the same.
So, I’m Curious:
- Is your LinkedIn Presence strong enough to attract and convert your Ideal Audience?
- Do you feel awkward or ‘salesy’ when promoting your business on LinkedIn?
- Do you love your LinkedIn Profile?
- And, is it an engaging representation of what you do and who you are professionally?
- Will your LinkedIn Profile spark a conversation?
- Does it speak directly to your Ideal Audience and their secret desires?
Your LinkedIn Profile is often the first impression people have of you as a professional. You want your Ideal Audience to be moved and impressed. You want to create trust and credibility, as well as provide resources.
If you would like to be a Badass on LinkedIn, I can help.
My focus is on –
- Professional Branding & Profile Optimization. Strong Brands Convert – Weak Brands Confuse. If you want inbound interest in what you do and conversations about how people can work with you, these 2 pieces must be clear and obvious. Optimization ensures you come up in the right searches, for the right opportunities. The Branding ensures, they want to work with you. There are 5.4 Million small business owners on LinkedIn. Are they looking for you? How will you stand out?
- Business Development & Lead Generation on LinkedIn. People are looking at your profile. Are you capturing those looks and creating connections and conversations that lead to possibilities? Lead Gen on LinkedIn is not ‘salesy.’ It is relationship based. 80% of all Social B2B leads come from LinkedIn.
- Driving Traffic to Your Website or a Landing Page. 52% of all Social traffic to websites comes from LinkedIn. Do you want some of that traffic?
- Content Consulting, Strategy and Management. Blogging Coaching. Once you have that strong profile and are well optimized for your audience, how will you stay top of mind? A simple Content Strategy may be all you need to be more visible than your competition. If you like to write or are “content rich” you should be sharing content. “How-to” posts and videos are still the #1 performers in the newsfeed on LinkedIn. Claim some organic reach.
- Video Strategy & Scripting. Video is the #1 way to be visible on LinkedIn. 59% of Executives would rather watch a video than read text. One video per week can do amazing things for your business. Get the help you need, get started and get the right message out.
Are you ready to take a few risks and dare to be who you really are on LinkedIn?
Are you ready to shift self-promotion to an act of service?
Are you an intentional business ready to amp up your impact and change the world?
Then you might be ready to truly be a Badass on LinkedIn.
And I would like to meet you.
To schedule a Virtual Coffee Click here
Learn more about me on the About page.
Check out the Services tab to find out more about how we can work together. Let’s take that journey together. I’d be delighted to support you!
Sign-up for my newsletter! Weekly on Tuesdays. Filled with information on the topics listed above. Sign-up Form on the bottom of every page or by visiting the Contact page!
After finishing Angela's class the activity on my LinkedIn page increased ten times. Actually, from day one, the activity increased!! She's generous with her knowledge and so her classes are a big bang for your buck. Angela is an excellent teacher. Taking her LinkedIn "improvement" class was fun so I did the homework. I highly recommend taking her classes, you won't regret it.
Gwen McClure, Professional Organizer
Not only does Angela know LinkedIn inside and out, she knows how to guide you painlessly through taming it and making it a positive and profitable part of your business. I always knew LinkedIn was a huge opportunity that I was leaving there on the table. It feels fantastic to be picking that opportunity up with confidence and clarity. I couldn't have a better guide!
I worked with Angela for over 10 weeks doing one on one, 1 hour "Linked-In" and general social media optimization training. Angela is knowledgeable, well-informed and absolutely delightful to work with. She goes at your pace and is accomodating on schedule. I learned so much from Angela. She boosted my Linked-In and Internet presence 10 fold!
Cristina Dugoni, Real Estate Manager
Angela packs so much value into her masterclasses and her courses. She is very present and her classes include time for material evaluations and personal coaching as well as helpful and insightful peer feedback. She has created a dynamic community that offers ongoing support. Her instruction is always up-to-date and relevant to the current climate. Angela’s knowledge of how to optimize the use of the LinkedIn platform and search engine is spot on and her creativity is contagious.
Ming Lovejoy, Certified Health Coach
Angela provided tremendous value during my LinkedIn profile audit. She gave high-level guidance (think like a client) as well as nuts and bolts tips (use bullets to highlight key accomplishments instead of long paragraphs). Everyone needs a LI expert like Angela on your side.
Judy Dang, Business Productivity Coach
Angela's 10 Day Challenge gave me straight forward, to the point, quick to do ideas that transformed how I use Linkedin. No fluff, no long winded explanations, just 10 minutes a day of pure gold.I have now hired her as my Linkedin/Business coach. My wife knows when I meet with Angela because I end up pacing around my wife's chair (while she is trying to read) sharing the avalanche of ideas Angela sparked in my head. Angela has a unique ability to zone in on what I need to accomplish and provide just the right idea to take the next step. I love her energy and enthusiasm.
Joe Kane, Coach
Angela is a delight! Of course, she is knowledgeable about all things LinkedIn, and she also knows business, but most importantly, she knows people. She can relate, she understands, she encourages, she makes it fun and exciting to learn. She somehow seems to bring out the best in people.I love the little, insider “Ninja tricks,” she shares. They are big time-savers and extraordinarily helpful. I took her 10-Day LinkedIn Challenge, then the next class and am continuing to use her services because she delivers real value. I’ve seen her present and she has command of the audience, too. Everyone was engaged, leaning in, taking notes, snapping pics of her slides and when she finished, most stayed as they wanted to meet her personally. Simply put, she’s a rock star!If you have the opportunity to work with her, just two words: do it!
Diane Pleuss, DTM, Franchise Consultant & Speaker
I was burned out, grumpy and ready to pack it all in (professionally, that is) when I had the good fortune to meet Angela. Just a few hours working with her preparatory materials and exercises cut through the cynical noise. Even better, talking with Angela herself left me enthusiastic and reinvigorated - and reconnected to the work I love. So grateful for her expertise and spirit!
Angela knows her stuff and delivered a stellar training for me and the trainers at the McLean Meditation Institute & MMI Mindful Training Co. She is helpful, and shares completely up to date info. Lots of insider tips and I know everyone will benefit from her training!
One of my goals this year is to leverage LinkedIn for my business and I'm so grateful to have found Angela. I highly recommend her 90-minute strategy session. We recently did one and I am repeatedly referring back to my notes regarding her suggestions! I've incorporated all of them and am really gaining traction on LinkedIn. Angela is incredibly generous with her wisdom and deep knowledge of LinkedIn, she's a fabulous human and her passion for networking and helping folks is contagious. Her 10-Day LinkedIn Challenge is another great way to learn the ins and outs of LinkedIn in bite-sized pieces. Schedule a coffee chat with her today!
Angela is AMAZING!! If you have the opportunity to participate in one of her workshops or coaching sessions, do it!! I just recently started my own consulting business and was utterly confused with LinkedIn. I was feeling very discouraged, and then I participated in one of Angela's 10 day LinkedIn Challenges, and it was a game changer! I realized that I was looking at LinkedIn the wrong way. Not only is the 10 day Challenge valuable, but the continued support that she offers and the helpful follow up newsletters are more than worth the investment.